Small Footprint Thermal Printer
Caro, MI (July 18, 2019) - SRS offers a more cost effective smaller direct thermal printer.
SRS has added a new thermal prescription label printer to our list of approved printers. It preserves valuable space on the pharmacy counter, it is cost effective, and uses the same thermal prescription labels as SRS’ industrial sized printer.
- Smaller Footprint: 1/3 the size and space of the industrial printer
- Lower Cost: Priced at $465, this printer costs less than 1/2 the price of industrial printer
- Same label price per 1000 labels
- 340 labels per roll compared to 500 labels per roll for the industrial printer
- Thermal Printers have fewer moving parts than laser printers
- Thermal labels save paper compared to laser printers
About SRS Pharmacy Systems
An integrated Pharmacy Management software and systems provider servicing customers throughout the United States, SRS develops solutions that encompass the needs of community pharmacy. Key modules include Rx Scanning, RPh Verify, POS w/IIAS, electronic signature capture, Smartphone and web refills, Surescripts®, HIPAA, IVR, EDI inventory, Visa/MC/debit/credit card processing, LTC MAR printing, A/R, and thermal/laser printing. Services include web security, off-site backup, EFT payroll, health insurance, facility insurance and retirement benefits. SRS internally develops, supports and services all hardware, software, systems as well as manages pharmacy IT functions, allowing pharmacies to focus on their primary business. SRS customers have just one phone number to call for their pharmacy, business, and IT needs. One System, One Vendor, One Call.
SRS Pharmacy Systems Customer Support: (800) 673-6226