SRS has partnered with DrFirst to improve patient medication safety and adherence by utilizing DrFirst's Medication History service "MedHx".
DrFirst is a provider of medical practice software throughout the United States. DrFirst is one of the leading entities leveraging Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems to boost patient medication safety and adherence. SRS is working with community pharmacy vendors to assure that community pharmacy is not left out of this growing area.
Benefits to Patients
- Safer and more informed prescribing by clinicians
- Ability to identify opioid misuse and reduce the risk of addiction
- Reduce adverse effects
Benefits to Pharmacies
- Increase pharmacy's visibility with prescribers and hospitals
- Provide prescribers with access to the most current, accurate, and complete medication history available at the point of encounter
- Improve pharmacy workflow and reduce questions by prescribers
About SRS Pharmacy Systems
An integrated Pharmacy Management software and systems provider servicing customers throughout the United States, SRS develops solutions that encompass the needs of community pharmacy. Key modules include Rx Scanning, RPh Verify, POS w/IIAS, electronic signature capture, Smartphone and web refills, Surescripts®, HIPAA, IVR, EDI inventory, Visa/MC/debit/credit card processing, LTC MAR printing, A/R, and thermal/laser printing. Services include web security, off-site backup, EFT payroll, health insurance, facility insurance and retirement benefits. SRS internally develops, supports and services all hardware, software, systems as well as manages pharmacy IT functions, allowing pharmacies to focus on their primary business. SRS customers have just one phone number to call for their pharmacy, business, and IT needs. One System, One Vendor, One Call.
SRS Pharmacy Systems Customer Support: (800) 673-6226